E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Is there any way to delete bought books from library. I pad…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way to delete bought books from library

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I pad that is all I know

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I got kindle. All I know is how to returnborrowed books

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Customer Service

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Do you have an actual kindle (fire or paperwhite) or are you using the kindle app on an ipad?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.