E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to change my account info I now half a Verizon…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my account info I now half a Verizon wifi account The nook wont let tap the submit button

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Barnes and noble nookGlowLight3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Entered all new info it wont let me submit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Transform old books and ordered book

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Nook question.

First you have to be connected to WiFi and internet, before the Nook will send any change of info, I think.

So make sure you are connected to WiFi and to internet also, and also make sure you are signed in to the Verizon account that you are trying to change info for. Those are all necessary, and without them all the process will fail.

(If this does not answer the question, please Reply and let me know, and I will help you further.)

I DID NOT READ THAT THERE WAS A $5.00 CHARGE TO ANSWER A QUESTION

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.