E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

This is new to me, but I have all my games lined up but

This is new to...

This is new to me, but I have all my games lined up but can't open them, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle Fire tablet

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

I got it last month

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I have all my games lined up and they were working but all at once now they won't open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it.

3/6/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and play the games.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

That worked but now I have to push open for each one, which I didn't have to open each one separate before.

Thanks, ***** ***** that

There is a pull-down menu at the top of the screen where the time is displayed. You will need to tap on it twice, but on the second tap, keep holding down a couple seconds until you can pull down the menu. Once you see the menu, double tap on the far right button (MORE). Scroll down to accessibility, select it, then make certain all three choices are OFF.

Glad it is working and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service
Phone call session started
This is her daughter and I cannot find the more button with your input?

It is at the top, go to settings and locate accessibility and you see the options there to disable

what does she need to disable foe her games to work?

All accessibility options enabled there

I will not pay $20 to have a phone call so cancel that++++++++++++
No phone call won't pay
I didn't accept a phone call cancel

yes ok

Thanks for nothing Good bye

nothing? I fixed your issue and told you how to resolve the next one you had.

Why did you reply in such a mean manner to me?