E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to change my email address. Im with gmail now was with…

Customer Question
Need to change my...

Need to change my email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Im with gmail now was with optusnet

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet and web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Havent done anything yetv we moved house and changed internet provider and made new email ac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to know how to change my email address with amazon

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
2/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

I understand your concern you want to change your email address associated with your amazon account so in this case please follow the below steps:

1. Go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html and select Login & Security.
  2. Click Edit next to the account information you'd like to update.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and click Save Changes.
  4. Click Done after you've completed all your updates.

Note:

• If you change the e-mail address on your account to an e-mail address that is already associated with another Amazon account, we will ask that you first verify your e-mail address. For more information, go to Verify Your E-mail Address for a New Account .
  • If you change your e-mail address, all subscriptions and communications preference will automatically be associated with your new e-mail address.

Please let me know if it works for you.