E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought a new Kindle today and i am trying to register it…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new Kindle today and i am trying to register it and I cannot remember my password ***** my account. I've tried to fix it on the kindle but no luck

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I am trying to fix it now soi can set it up

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
2/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

It sounds like you forgot the password ***** your amazon account so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** I have your amazon email ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

skip it. I will figure it out myself
do not call me
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know if you wish to continue?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician