E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can’t get in to my new kindle. I can access it on my

Customer Question
I can’t get in...

I can’t get in to my new kindle.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I can access it on my phone. I lost my last kindle.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to get in with my amazon prime password.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know what is the exact model of your kindle?

Brand new paper white
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Okay, May i know what is exactly happening with your kindle are you trying to register it with your amazon account?

Model ce0700
I won’T be available until 6:00 pm pacific time.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Okay, just post your reply here once you are back.

I paid 20$ for the ability to use my new kindle and you won’t answer me?Is that correct?
All I need is a password
Why can’t you find someone?
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

I understand your concern i just want to know whether it is your amazon account password ***** your kindle lock screen password ***** that i can help you accordingly.

I still can’t open my kindle
Now the kindle is asking for a passcode
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Okay, could you please follow the below steps:

1. Tap the passcode field to bring up the onscreen keyboard.
  2. Type 111222777, and then tap OK. Your Kindle will restart.

To use your Kindle again, you'll need to connect to a wireless network and register your Kindle.

Please let me know if it works for you.

How do I register it.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Please follow the below steps in order to register your kindle:

1. From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Registration.
  3. Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle:

• If you already have an Amazon account: Tap this option. Enter your Amazon account information. Tap Register. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.
    • If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap this option and follow the onscreen instructions to set up a new Amazon account.

Please let me know if it works for you.

I don’t remember the password. I can’t connect to my WiFi I do know my password ***** WiFi
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Okay, Do you have computer?

I don’t remember my Amazon password
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Okay, may i have your amazon email address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?