E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to access my Kindle list to send a book to by Kindle.

Customer Question
I want to access...
I want to access my Kindle list to send a book to by Kindle. How do I do this? At the moment I can't even find my Kindle list !!!! Judith Lasker
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
2/7/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 5 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi, Judith. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. You can access your Kindle account by clicking on the following link:

www.amazon.com/myk

You may be asked to login. If so, please enter your Amazon email address and password. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver to OTHER as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using.

Next, sync your Kindle and you should have your book. If you still have issues after following these steps, you may be nearing full capacity on your Kindle, and may need to delete a few of the books that you have already read. The books that you delete from your Kindle will continue to be available at the Amazon website under My CONTENT if you should wish to download them again at some point in the future.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!