E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I get started on my e-reader? Aura. My e-reader is…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get started on my e-reader?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Lobo aura

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

My e-reader is brand new. I've connected it to my computer to charge it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I will want to download e-books from my library

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

I understand your concern please click on this link https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/article/1936/setting-up-your-ereader and follow the instructions in order to set up your Kobo and please let me know if it works for you.