E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I some how got taken off my kindle contract and want to get…

Customer Question
I some how got...

I some how got taken off my kindle contract and want to get back on so I can order books again.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Called the amazon no. And got a foreigner and couldn’t understand her and called to order books and they said my card was wrong but I don’t think so as I have been using it in stores where I shop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I did type a message...

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing with your kindle it sounds like you are unable to order books on your kindle am I correct?