E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have a book tablet that has been in a drawer for several…

Customer Question
Have a book tablet...

Have a book tablet that has been in a drawer for several years, as we have gotten O pad and Amazon tablet. Charged it thinking grandkids would use it but asks for password ***** I don't remember. Gives me no option to put in New password. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Don't remember. Had it for several years but didn't use it.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Maybe, but don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to put inpassword.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you need help with your Amazon password?

Josh...my tablet is a Nook.

I apologize -- You wrote Amazon tablet.

Do you need help with your Nook account password?

Please forget this whole thing! It takes too long and Iamupset! I do not want charged for this service. I want refunded for this service!