E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I just got my refurbished paperwhite and when I try to log…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I just...

Hi Pearl. I just got my refurbished paperwhite and when I try to log in it says unable to connect. It's connected to the hotspot on my phone, and I changed the password ***** my phone a couple of times to ensure it was correct. I've also restarted the paperwhite twice

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I had bought one about six months ago and logged on fine. I'm in the army, deployed to Germany right now, and made the mistake of taking it to the field where I broke the screen. So I ordered a new one and received it in the mail today. I haven't been able to log onto the new one.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes ma'am, twice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 15 days ago.Category: E-Readers
2/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once shut down your kindle and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Okay Suhasini
I've shut it down and restarted it
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

Are you not able to connect with your hotspot is that your problem?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
The kindle says that it's connected to my hotspot
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

What is the exact problem you are facing?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
My kindle paperwhite won't let me log in to my Amazon account for setup. When I enter my login id and password ***** says " unable to connect. There was an error while registering your kindle. Please try again later"
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

Kindly provide the email address registered with Kindle.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

Thank you.Let me try to reset the password ***** my end.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

For your security, we need to verify your identity. We've sent a code to the email***@******.***.

Let me know the Code.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

Hi, are you with me?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I did not receive a code
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

A new code is resend now, please also check spam junk folders too.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

In your email***@******.***

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

Did you get it?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
What email does it come from?
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

From amazon kindle

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Thank you. 865089
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

The session has expired you will get a new password ***** kindly let me know that quickly.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
What does this accomplish?
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

For your security, we need to verify your identity. We've sent a code to the email***@******.***. Please let me know the code so that we can unlock your account.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
It was an internet connection thank you. Have a good day
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

Did that fix the issue?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
thank you
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 15 days ago

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.

Or if the answer i have given is not satisfied by you you don't have to rate rather contact http://*****@******.*** to request a refund.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me,
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu