E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have changed my credit card details as my card was

Have changed my credit...

Have changed my credit card details as my card was compromised and now can’t get rid of the alert from the book that I am reading. Also changed my password ***** the account as old one would let me access details. Followed prompts and got code and submitted but still won’t let me access my account details. But have managed to change credit card details. Help

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just why my password ***** works I guess

1/22/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue you cannot now sign into your Amazon account?

Please let me know

Liz De Angelis

ok... but To clarify, is the issue you cannot now sign into your Amazon account?

Please let me know

Richard, Customer Service
Phone call session started

Please provide me a home phone number to call you on