E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Firetvstick keeps saying unable to update your fire tv

Firetvstick keeps saying unable...

Firetvstick keeps saying unable to update your fire tv stick

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire TV?

New

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire TV?

Unplugging disconnecting power 4x

still not working
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
an hour and a half now! it said 8 mins.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your firestick. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me the make and model of your wifi router?

Thank you

Sorry I do not understand what you sent me

Thanks

Remove the power to it, wait 5 minutes, connect the power then remove the power to the TV and firestick

Wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me if it then updates please

Thank you

Arris cm 820a
ThanksRemove the power to it, wait 5 minutes, connect the power then remove the power to the TV and firestickWait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me if it then updates pleaseThank you
Ok

Thanks

Richard, Customer Service