E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Bought a book and came in a foreign language need it to be…

Customer Question
Bought a book and...

Bought a book and came in a foreign language need it to be in english

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kobo aura h20 edition 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kobo e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Its new have read one book just bought another and came in another language have tried everything not tech savvy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which book you used?

Thank you