E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I turned on my Kendall this morning and a voice said I had…

Customer Question
I turned on my...

I turned on my Kendall this morning and a voice said I had to download additional voices. I didn't ask for a voice activited software. It will not allow me to activate any functions on my device

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Not yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I found out that if I use 2 fingers I can make it work. But it is difficult to open the little bookmark rectangle with 2 fingers.

Which model Kindle do you have?