E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

In order to get help with my reader I will have to pay over…

Customer Question
In order to get...

In order to get help with my reader I will have to pay over $23?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Hold on...I am looking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I can't seem to be able to even use the internet to access any books I've purchased recently. It will not recognize my password ***** my account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes will this cost me a fee?

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: E-Readers
1/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 30 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician