E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It hasn't been able to hold power, after the light, since…

Customer Question
It hasn't been able...

It hasn't been able to hold power, after the green light, since last summer. I talked to one of you then and it was suggested that I needed to count

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

To 40 or 60 and then it would hold the charge...that worked for several

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Months, and now it won't hold any charge at all after the green lite. It's your basic kindle, purchased in 2012.... I don't think I can find a model #.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.