E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kendle suddlenly displayed a message that said your

Customer Question
My kendle suddlenly displayed...

My kendle suddlenly displayed a message that said your kindle needs repair

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It just started when i started to read, ii tried to power down but his message keeps coming up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my third kindle i have had itt a long time, no trouble before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not need any further assistance , comuicated with kindle support and they determined the reader was bad. Thanks any way