E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cant buy a book.problem with credit card.i fixed. still

Customer Question
Cant buy a book.problem...

Cant buy a book.problem with credit card.i fixed. still cant.i think i unregistered cant reregister.need help please

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Old.one of the first[i think]

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

12 months.tried to re-register .no good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of eReader do you have? (e.g. Kindle)

Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the type of eReader if you still need assistance with this.