E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

M y kindle fire has gone so dim I can hardly it. 2 years…

Customer Question
M y kindle fire...

M y kindle fire has gone so dim I can hardly reed it

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Charge for 24 hours,turn off and on cant see any thing else to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!