E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Fter a break I can not resume buying a book. wish to buy…

Customer Question
Fter a break I...

Fter a break I can not resume buying a book. wish to buy "Voyage Of The Damned.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Where do I find that information ?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I have not used my e reader for about 2 months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me going

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.