E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am new to Kindle and wish toread the terms of use. Just…

Customer Question
I am new to...

I am new to Kindle and wish toread the terms of use

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just reading information card titled (important product information

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I would also like complete instrctions on how to use my kindle

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/18/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know the exact model of your kindle?

C E 0700
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

I am sorry but i am not getting any information from this C E 0700 please help me with the Serial Number. You can find this sixteen digit code in the box your Kindle came in please let me know that.