E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle won't recgnize my password. I tried to put in my…

Customer Question
My kindle won't recgnize...

My kindle won't recgnize my password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I tried to put in my Wi-Fi password. i just got it an hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason