E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It's locked and we can't unlock it. Last night. It's talking…

Customer Question
It's locked and we...

It's locked and we can't unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It's talking to us and it never has done that before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your device?

Thank you