E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

It's locked and we can't unlock it. Last night. It's talking…

Customer Question
It's locked and we...

It's locked and we can't unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It's talking to us and it never has done that before

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
1/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your device?

Thank you

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician