E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm trying to purchase a book thru amazon & it won't accept…

Customer Question
I'm trying to purchase...

I'm trying to purchase a book thru amazon & it won't accept my payment. i have purchased books before but its been a while and i think they have the credit card

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Kindle fire I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle Fire? What have you tried so far?

On my last purchase several months ago I had the same problem and I called and thought it was fixed. when I tried to purchase a book now it said there was a problem with my payment method.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

When I found the account info on my kindle they had the cc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/13/2018
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 7 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Could you please tell me the exact error message?