E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Could you please tell me how to change the expiry date on my…

Customer Question
Could you please tell...

Could you please tell me how to change the expiry date on my credit card details for kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Nothing do not want to muck anything up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This is best done on your computer, on amazon.com.au. It does not work on the kindle itself.

From your amazon account page on the computer,

First, go to Manage Payment Options

there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc)

From there, go to Manage Your Content and Devices:

On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,

then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.

Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases.

After that, reboot the kindle by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, and it should operate normally from there.

Thanks,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.