E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Could you please tell me how to change the expiry date on my…

Customer Question
Could you please tell...

Could you please tell me how to change the expiry date on my credit card details for kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Nothing do not want to muck anything up

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
1/13/2018
Electronics Technician: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 1 month ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Th process of editing the expiry date for your credit card for your Kindle is quite easy. Here are the steps:

(1) Go to Your Account.
(2) In the Payment section, click Manage Payment Options.
(3) Follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely night.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why have I been charged $51.00 all I wanted to do was change the expiry date on my credit card obviously I have been scammed

You have not been scammed. You came to JustAnswer for assistance. JustAnswer is an answer site that assists people with different issues that they have and is not associated with Amazon. The site is perfectly legit. You are being charged $51 as it is the cost to get the answer to your question. You can read the links below to see how JustAnswer works:

Why do I have to pay a $5 deposit to post my question?

When will I be charged?

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer