E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to talk to someone to set up my new kindle paper and…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to someone to set up my new kindle paper white and transfer all my books to new device

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have just turned it on to register but I am stuck and don’t know what to do, l do not want prime at this time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Co7ld I speak to someone on telephone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Please ignore request for remote and phone support they are automated through the website and not sent by me.

Did you connect the Kindle to WiFi? Have you registered to your Amazon account?