E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can no longer find the search function option on my kindle…

Customer Question
I can no longer...

I can no longer find the search function option on my kindle fire.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Not certain. Over two years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I have not tried anything. I have been able to use the other options to move around a book, but the search option is just missing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing occurs to me.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 5 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Try this please.

Tap Menu on the Options bar.

The Options bar runs along the bottom of your Kindle Fire screen. The items offered on the Options bar change, depending on what library or app you’re using, but there are often items such as Search to run a search in features such as a content library.