E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought the book by Wolff, Fire & Fury which was supposed…

Customer Question
I bought the book...

I bought the book by Michael Wolff, Fire & Fury which was supposed to be delivered today, January 9. I have not yet received it. Please tell me when it will be delivered.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Paper White

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have kept it on so the book could be downloaded

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is*****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Hi Donald! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help! This happens sometimes, and we aren't totally sure why. The easiest way to get the book would be to go >>here<< and then log into your Amazon account. Then click the "Content" tab to show all of your books. Next to Fire & Fury, click the "Actions" button and then select "Deliver to..." and select the device of your choice!

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.