E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle will not open the books I want to read and even…

Customer Question
My kindle will not...

My kindle will not open the books I want to read and even indicated I need to buy a book I already own? What is going on?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

This has happened several times in the last couple of months--have I got too many books in my library?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?

Kindle fire hd 9.4
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

Okay, have you tried restarting your kindle if not please follow this step in order to restart your kindle Hold down the power button for twenty seconds to reboot the device, and then tap the power button to turn it back on and please let me know if it works for you.