E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I sync my Nook with and Noble, and Amazon? Model

Customer Question
How do I sync...

How do I sync my Nook with Barnes and Noble, and Amazon?

Technician's Assistant: What Barnes and Noble model do you have?

Model BNTV450

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your BNTV450? What have you tried so far?

Do not know what to try

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, connect.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

Your BNTV450 actually uses an Android Operating System, which is good because you have access to any Android application in the Google Play Store! This includes the Kindle app, so I'll cover that first.

The home screen of your Nook should have an icon for the Play Store. Tap that, and then log into a Google account. In the search box, type "Kindle" and you'll see an option to download and install. Once installed, tap the Kindle app and then log into your Amazon account. Once you're logged in, you'll be able to access your entire Kindle library!

In addition to your Kindle library, you can use Nook Shop which is preinstalled and can access your entire Barnes & Noble library. To do that, tap Nook Shop on your home screen. You should already be logged in, but if you aren't you should tap the Menu icon (probably 3 horizontal lines) and then log in.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.

Do you still need help with this?