E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle fire 10 will not connect to my wifi. it was

Customer Question
My kindle fire 10...

My kindle fire 10 will not connect to my wifi. it was connected before and my internet went down and now my kindle fire 10 wont connect to my wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle Fire?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your kindle from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

done
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Are you available now?

I am available
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Am opening this for other experts am sorry.