E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I order books, they say they are coming up but they ,t.

Customer Question
I order books, they...

I order books, they say they are coming up but they don,t

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The last two weeks. I,be talked on the phone, tried to update my credit card, thought I had,they said it was ,but it has not changed and l still can,t get books although they say it,,s coming

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.