E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just receiced a Kindle Paperwhite. It is not in English…

Customer Question
I just receiced...

I just receiced a Kindle Paperwhite. It is not in English altho package was/

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I received the Kindle Paperwhite to day. It is not in English altho the package was. Can this be converted to English? If so how.Embert

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 6 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Please observe this video <<click

Any issues let me know thanks

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.
Anthony

How has this worked out please?

Do you need any more help please??