E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having a problem with my Auro I cannot seem to get my…

Customer Question
I am having...

I am having a problem with my Auro I cannot seem to get my last book which was Mary Higgins Clark,s .that I purchased on Jan 7th. Seems I have problems with my WiFi Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes it does

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Just My computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No - thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the exact error message you are getting when you tried to connect the device to the wifi network? Is it showing any incorrect password ***** unable to connect?

It shows an incorrect password ***** unable to connect
 replied 6 months ago

Do you have any Windows computer which is connected to the wifi network and is it working fine? So that we can verify the wifi password.