E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have 8 kindles. 6 will not hold a charge. 5 are under 2…

Customer Question
I have 8 kindles...

I have 8 kindles. 6 will not hold a charge. 5 are under 2 years old. How can i get them repaired?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

All kindle fire. 1 is 2nd gen, the rest are 7th gen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, 4 are 5th gen.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 6 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If they are unable to hold the charge then it implies the battery has gone bad and needs replacement.

Would you like to replace the batteries on your own or you would like a professional service(Amazon) to replace it for you?