E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot get the wifito work... Could it have anything to do…

Customer Question
Cannot get the wifito...

Cannot get the wifito work... Could it have anything to do with att microcell?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Let me see kindle 2 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Haven’t used in a while, but all day

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.