E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I was having trouble downloading new books. I finally got an…

Customer Question
I was having trouble...

I was having trouble downloading new books. I finally got an email that my payment card was not accepted. I am trying to change my payment method but am not having any luck.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

It isn't my kindle. I need to change my method of payment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. I just want to change my payment method

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician