E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

One of my games keep cutting itself off. The kindle fell hot…

Customer Question
One of my games...

One of my games keep cutting itself off. The kindle fell hot on the back. Have had kindle for about 5+ yearz

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has been worst as time has gone on. Have not tried anything. Don't no what to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Do I cut the kindle off?
I have done that before. But it still doesn't work.

Does it only happen with one game?

The game is also slow

Have you tried removing the game, restarting the Kindle, then adding the game back?

No I don't want to lose the level on the game

Unfortunately, that is the next step.

Ok how do get you back

You can use the link in your email or go back to justanswer.com

Ok

Thank you

How do I take down

Take down what?

The game

Do you mean delete/uninstall?

Is that what you said. Right

Which model Kindle do you have?

I think it is a Kindle fire. It has amazon on the back. It was given to me for gift
Are you still there?

Hold down your finger on the game and you should see the option to uninstall/delete.

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!