E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am attempting to purchase Fire and Fury using another

Customer Question
Please help. I am...

Please help. I am attempting to purchase Fire and Fury using another credit card. I keep have a conectionnissue.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle F I re

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

3 days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Came here by mistake. Trying to reach a kindle technicianm