E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have my ereader plugged into my computer. but on my reader…

Customer Question
Hi, I have my...

Hi, I have my ereader plugged into my computer . but on my reader there is a message saying that it is not recognized

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Sony but I do not know the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Sony e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I only use my reader on vacation so I am trying to down load books that I have purchased

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!