E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Need to change credit card expiration date. Nook reader.

Customer Question
Need to change credit...

Need to change credit card expiration date

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nook reader

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just tried to buy and download book and learned I had not changed credit card expiration date

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

I understand your concern Please follow the steps below on your computer to change credit card information.

1. Go to the webpage https://www.barnesandnoble.com/
2. Click on the "Sign in" link on the top of the page. Log into your account.
3. On the top select "My Account", than "Manage Account"
4. Under "Payment Settings" you will be able choose a default credit card, edit/add a new credit card.

Please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh