E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

We are having trouble with my wife's kindle. It is a

Customer Question
We are having trouble...

We are having trouble with my wife's kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It is a paperwhite and every now and again it finishes the book without being requested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know if you have tried restarting your Kindle if not please try once by Pressing and holding the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialogue box appears, and then tap Restart.

Note: If the Power dialogue box doesn't appear, press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds until your device restarts.

Please let me know if this works for you.