E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have forgotten my password. How can I get access to my…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password. How can I get access to my Tablet 7"?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Please tell me how to do a factory reset.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 3 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
What is the model of your tablet?
tablet 7"
no.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician