E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have lost the colour on my Kindle Fire It just stays on…

Customer Question
Hi My name is...

Hi My name is Pat. I have lost the colour on my Kindle Fire It just stays on Blue Shade and i cant findhow toget my colour bac

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

About 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Gone into setting, color, switching odd Blue shade etc etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 6 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

This may be caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Press and hold the power switch for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes black, then release.Then press the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Let me know if this helps please.

did that work for you?