E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I've updated my iPhone and managed to hook into Amazon

Customer Question
Hi Pearl I've updated...

Hi Pearl I've updated my iPhone and managed to hook into Amazon again, but the library is showing only 3 book, recently purchased. I want to retreieveall my downloaded purchases.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Kindle for IPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just today after updating to new model phone. I can see all the purchases on my Amazon history - how can I re-download them?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope,. I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

what response???? This is a dodgy system....

Hello:

The same response every time - it's a robot!

No, I am a human.

Did you read the reply? Do you still need help?

the reply was this - again!
"Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know"This is getting nowhere. Have YOU read my question?

Yes, I have. I will assume that you still need help even though you have not replied to my question.

Did you sign into your Amazon account on your iPhone that has all of the books?

Only 3 titles appear tehre. I can log onto the Amazon My Account & see them all listed. I've tried the "Deliver" process again but nothing has arrived
My day is finished. I'll look for a reply tomorrow. Thanks, Harry

Have you tried deleting the app then adding it back?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician