E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an adult handicapped child who cannot read, but he…

Customer Question
I have an...

I have an adult handicapped child who cannot read, but he does understand the spoken word. However he operates at about a 4 year old level. He likes to be read to, but what he would really like is to have the control to turn pages as the narration takes place. I notice that books seem to be either text only or audio only. Is it possible on kindle for him to have a child's book which is narrated, but on which he can see each page and turn them when he wishes?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just got it for Christmas. Actually my daughter purchased it for him on her amazon prime account. We have been working to create a profile for him, and I now have a collection of childrens books listed. I just don't know how to get audio and page turning option activated if there is such a thing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.