E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't figure out how to change my credit card numberl. I…

Customer Question
I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to change my credit card numberl

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I have a kindle fire I am computer illiterate lol I have done everything it has told me to do I think

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

What is a e reader

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

My kindle is 2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I have gone to Amazon.com an it just wouldn't go to the right thing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

It sounds like you want to change your credit card number on your amazon please click on this link https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570 and follow the instruction in order to do that and let me know if it works for you.