E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was online considering ordering a clear view antenna and a…

Customer Question
I was online considering...

I was online considering ordering a clear view antenna and a box appeared saying that I was entitled to an additional 10% off if I ordered in the next 5 minutes. I ordered immediately but 10% was not taken off the price. Why?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I don't even knowwhat an e-reader is.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

How long has what been going on?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.